Now you can easily deliver wi-fi connectivity to your electronic projects thanks to the WiBee, which possesses the XBee physical format.
This board can go from serial communication to wi-fi, allowing the use of boards that are XBee based and can use serial communication, such as Arduino + XBee Shield or XBee IO Pro.
- XBee physical format compatible for serial communication.
- 3.3V operation range.
- Status LEDs.
- Protocol: IEEE 802.11b/g/n compatible.
- Data rate: 11, 5.5, 2, 1 Mbps (IEEE 802.11b).
- Modulation: CCK and DSSS.
- RF Frequency rate: 2.4 – 2.497 GHz.
- Antenna options UFL connector.
- Network protocols: UDP, TCP/IP (IPv4), DHCP, ARP, DNS.
- RF Power output (typical): 8dBm ± 1dBm.
- Security protocols: WEP, WPA/WPA2-PSK.
- UART communication interface.
Customers who purchase this product can request the next email, exclusive Wibee program to configure your computer.