The BlueSMiRF is a Bluetooth modem that works in a serial way (Rx/Tx). Any serial stream, from 2400 to 115200bps, can go through your computer to the receptor. This unit has been tested in a 106m open-field range.
The remote unit can be feed from 3V to 6V, and can use a battery. All signals in the receptor unit can tolerate between 3V and 6V.
If you wish to connect this device to a computer, a TTL-to-RS232 conversor is required.
Please note that this new version of the BlueSMiRF uses Roving Networks Bluetooth module. The AT command set is not compatible with previous versions of the module.
This module comes without pin header connector.
- FCC Approved Class 1 Bluetooth Radio Modem
- Extremely small radio - 0.15x0.6x1.9"
- Very robust link both in integrity and transmission distance (100m) - no more buffer overruns!
- Low power consumption : 25mA avg
- Hardy frequency hopping scheme - operates in harsh RF environments like WiFi, 802.11g, and Zigbee
- Encrypted connection
- Frequency: 2.4~2.524 GHz
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V-6V
- Serial communications: 2400-115200bps
- Operating Temperature: -40 ~ +70C
- Built-in antenna