The GV500 is a vehicle locator that plugs directly into the OBDII port vehículos.Su compact design allows for quick and easy installation. Its internal OBD reader allows you to get information from the onboard computer of the vehicle in real time and transmit it through the GPRS network. It features a high sensitivity GPS chipset, which ensures fast TTFF (Time to First Fix) and Quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 module. Its location can be monitored periodically to a server in real time, or any other device via SMS. Its integrated 3-axis accelerometer allows the detection of movement and long battery life using sophisticated energy-saving algorithms. System integration is simple, since it provides complete documentation @ Track protocol with all its functions. The @ Track protocol supports a wide variety of reports, including emergency alerts, transfers of geographical barriers, low battery alert, GPS positions periodicals, information networks like GSM Cell ID, as well as many other advanced features tracking.
Note: GV500 programming cable is not included in this product.
Note: Ask us for our multi carrier (Entel/Telefonica) SIM cards through our contact section. We have special data plans for IoT/M2M devices.
- OBDII Connectivity, easy to install.
- GSM / GPRS 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- Wide range of operating voltage 8 to 32VDC.
- U-blox internal Chipset.
- Low power consumption, long standby time with the internal battery.
- Integrated full-featured @ Track protocol.
- Internal 3-axis accelerometer for power saving and motion detection.
- GSM Internal Antenna.
- Internal GPS Antenna.
Certificate CE / E-Mark.
- Quad-Band: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- Compatible with GSM phase 2/2+.
- Class 4 (2W @ 850/900 MHz).
Class 1 (1W @ 1800/1900 MHz).
- GPRS multi-slot class 12.
- GPRS mobile station class B.
- Maximum RF output power.
- GSM850/GSM900: 33.0 dBm ± 2 dBm.
- DCS / PCS: 30.0 dBm ± 2 dBm.
- Dynamic Input Range -15 ~ -108 dBm.
- Receive Sensitivity: Class Ⅱ RBER 2% (-107 dBm).
- Frequency stability: <2.5 ppm.
- Maximum frequency deviation: ± 0.1 ppm.
RMS Phase Error: 5 degree.
GPS Chipset: u-blox receiver All-In-One.
- Contract: -147 dBm.
- Reacquisition: -160 dBm.
- Tracking: -162 dBm.
- Position Accuracy.
- Autonomous: <3m.
- SBAS: 2.0m.
- TTFF (Clear Sky).
- Cold start: 25s average.
- Warm start: <25s.
Hot start: <1s.
- OBDII port.
- Allows you to read information from the OBDII port and electrical supplies.
- Supported protocols: J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW, ISO 9141-2, ISO 14230, ISO 15765, J1939, CAN_USER1, CAN_USER2, VW TP2.0.
- GSM Antenna: Internal.
- GPS Antenna: Internal.
- LED Indicator: GSM, GPS and OBD.
Mini USB port: Mini USB port for configuration and upgrade.
- Dimensions: 48mm * 25mm * 48mm
- Weight: 42g
- Backup battery: 250 mAh Lithium Polymer
Operating Voltage: 32VDC.
- No report: 56 hours.
- Reporting every 5 minutes: 27 hours.
Reporting every 10 minutes: 36 hours.
- -30 ℃ ~ +80 ℃ (no battery).
-40 ℃ ~ +85 ℃ Storage (without battery).
- Transmission protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS.
- Scheduled location reports: The report follows the predefined interval position for the GPS position and time of dispatch of report.
- OBDII off alarm: Alarm on / off the OBDII port.
- Geo fencing: You can define 5 geographic barriers.
- Low power alarm: Sending alarm when the battery level is low.
- Report on: Report when the device is turned.
Trailer Alarm: Alerts based on motion detection 3-axis accelerometer.