Description: Raspberry Pi User Guide contains everything the reader needs to know to get up and running on the Raspberry Pi. Written by Gareth Halfacree and Eben Upton, the co-creator of Raspberry Pi, the book shows how to:
- Connect the Raspberry Pi to other devices -- keyboard, mouse, monitor
- Install the necessary software
- Learn basic Linux System Admin in order to understand files systems etc.
- Configure the Raspberry Pi
- Set-up the Raspberry Pi as a simple Productivity computer
- Set-up Raspberry Pi as a web server
- Write basic programs in Scratch and Python
- Create simple hardware projects
- Set up the Raspberry Pi to drive a multimedia center
Raspberry Pi User Guide is an ideal companion when starting out using the Raspberry Pi board.