We have a new member in the range of Olimex, a new engine model step by step Nema 17. This engine is generally used in CNC machines and 3D printers thanks to its high accuracy and large torque steps.
Use this engine in your future projects and make an accurate movement of conveyor belts.
- Step 1.8 degrees.
- Voltage: 12 to 15.4 VDC.
- Torque: 5.5 kg-cm (54-lb, 76.4 oz / in)
- Number of coils: 2
- By coil current: 1.5 Amp
- Coil resistance: 2.8 Ohms +/- 10%
- Inductance coil: Mh 4.8 +/- 20%
- Insulation resistance: 100 Mega-ohms (500 VDC)
- Working temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Motor shaft diameter 5mm (0.2 in)
- Number of wires: 4 (30cm long)
- Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.3 x 4.8 cm (length, width, height). Height 7.2cm shaft included.
- Weight: 368.