The HCF4011B is a monolithic integrated circuit fabricated in Metal Oxide Semiconductor technology available in DIP and SOP packages.
The HCF4011B QUAD 2 INPUT NAND GATE provides the system designer with direct implementation of the NAND function and supplement the existing family of CMOS gates. All inputs and outputs are buffered.
We cannot offer refunds for this product as it is a consumable product.Key Features:
- Propagation delay time: tPD= 60ns (Typ.) at VDD= 10V
- Buffered inputs and outputs
- Standarized symmetrical output characteristics
- Quiescent current specified up to 20V
- 5V, 10V and 15V parametric ratings
- INPUT LEAKAGE CURRENT
- II= 100nA (MAX) AT VDD= 18V TA= 25°C
- 100% tested for quiescent current
- Meets all requirements of Jedec JESD13B "Standard Specificacionts for Description of B Series CMOS Devices"