Santiago: Disponible - Viña del Mar: Agotado
SKU:MCI01587 MFG: SEN0165
In the ever-increasing need and awareness for health and safety, water has become a focus point for proper disinfection treatment as aftereffects of industrialization can become a danger for contamination of water via direct contact. Water is a critical control point of contact where proper treatment can greatly reduce these microbes, thereby reducing the chances of illness and pollution.
While traditional ORP meters are hard to get or use, this Analog ORP Meter is a highly compact ORP monitoring system that fits into your Arduinos. This design configuration allows the user to accurately monitor ORP without having to add any additional circuitry or components to your design. Communication with the Analog ORP Meter is done using only simple wiring and programing.
ORP (Oxidation-Reduction Potential) is a measure of the ability of oxidation and reduction of aqueous solution, characterization of oxidizing or reducing the relative degree. Unlike a pH measurement that follows a logarithmic curve and therefore requires more calibration adjustments, ORP follows a linear relationship and does not need instrument adjustment as much as it needs electrode maintenance. ORP has proven to be a reliable method of measuring water quality and provides the operator with a single value of measurement regardless of which product, commodity, operation, treatment or sanitizer is used, and regardless of varying field conditions or method by which chemical is applied.
- Module Power:+5.00V
- Module Size: 40mmX27mm
- Measuring Range:-2000mV—2000mV
- Suitable Temperature:5-70℃
- Accuracy:±10mv (25 ℃)
- Response Time:≤20sec
- ORP Probe with BNC Connector
- PH2.0 Interface(3 foot patch)
- Zero calibration button
- Power Indicator LED
- Water Quality Testing
- Marine Science
- Hydroponic Gardening
- General Chemistry
- Before and after measurement, it is necessary to use deionized water to wash the electrode, in order to ensure the measurement precision. When measured in thick samples, you should wash the electrode with hot deionized water repeatedly rinsed several times, to remove sticky in the platinum sheet specimen.
- It will occur the passivation when the electrode has been used for a long time.The phenomenon is sensitive gradient decreasing, slow response, reading data is not accurate. At this time,you should immerse the bottom electrode platinum sheet into 0.1M hydrochloric acid for 24 hours.
- Electrode pollution or the liquid junction jam also can make the electrode passivation. At this time,you should select the appropriate cleaning solution based on the nature of the pollutant.
- The electrode using cycle is about one year. After aging, it should be replaced with a new electrode in a timely manner.