If you need to position and store it in a memory, this shield for Arduino is right for you.
This shield works great with Arduino UNO or Leonardo and is designed to record position data on a micro SD card. You can also just use the GPS for Geocaching project (Gymkhana GPS), or perhaps the Arduino perform actions depending on location.
If your project will be within an enclosure, you'll love this shield, as it has external antenna connector. Just connect an active external GPS antenna through a UFL / SMA cable into the shield and the module will automatically switch to using that antenna.
- Embedded patch antenna: 15.0 x 15.0 x 4.0mm
- Automatic antenna switching function
- Ultra low power consumption in tracking mode, 20mA
- High sensitivity
- 165dBm@Tracking, -148dBm@Acquisition
- 66 acquisition channels, 22 tracking channels
- Support DGPS, SBAS(WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS/GAGAN)
- Anti-Jamming, Multi-tone Active Interference Canceller