GL200 is a powerful GPS Tracker designed for vehicle, pet and asset tracking. With superior receive sensitivity, fast TTFF (Time to First Fix) and cellular engine, its location can be monitored or periodically reported to a backend server or other device. Based on the embedded@Track protocol, the GL200 can communicate with the backend server through the GPRS/GSM network (or SMS) to report emergency alerts, Geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS positions along with several other advanced reporting features. System Integrators can easily setup their custom tracking platforms to communicate with the GL200 based on the @Track protocol.
Note: GL200 programming cable is not included in this product.
- Water Resistant.
- Built in UBLOX GPS chipset with -160dBm tracking sensitivity , –147 dBm autonomous sensitivity. Fast TTFF and high accuracy.
- MMCX type RF connector for external GPS antenna.
- Low power consumption, Long standby time.
- Built in 3D motion sensor for detecting motion and saving power.
- Fully power management, can be connected to external DC power or battery.
Certified with CE FCC PTCRB.
- GSM/GPS Specifications:
- Frequency: Quad-Band:850/900/1800/1900MHz or Dual-Band 850/1900 (Certified by PTCRB and FCC).
- GPS Chipset: UBLOX All-In-One GPS Receiver Sensitive, Fast and Accurate.
- Sensitivity: Cold start -147dBm Reacquisition -160dBm Tracking -160dBm.
- Position Accuracy: Autonomous: <2.5 m SBAS : 2.0 m.
- TTFF (Open Sky): cold start 35s Warm start.
- User Interfaces:
- Mini USB Connector: Include external power and UART.
- Power Button: For power on and off. Can be disabled by the air interface protocol.
- Function Button: For SOS alarm or quick setting of Geo-Fence.
- MMCX RF Connector: For external GPS antenna.
- General Specifications:
- Dimension: 67.5 x 40 x 21mm.
- Weight: 60g.
- Backup Battery: Li-Polymer 1300 MAH , 3.7V.
- Standby Time: Without reporting :300 to 400 Hours 5 minutes reporting :100 to 150 Hours 10 minutes reporting:150 to 200 Hours.
- Operation Temperature:
- -20°C~+55°C for working.
- -30°C~+70°C for storage.
- External Battery Voltage: 3.5VDC to 4.5VDC.
- Water Resistance: Follow the IPX5 Standard.
- Air Interface Protocol:
- Transmit Protocol: TCP, UDP, SMS.
- Scheduled Timing Report: Report Position follow a pre-set fix interval and report interval.
- Geo-Fence: 5 Geo-Fence regions can be defined.
- Low Power Alarm: Alarm when backup battery is low.
- Power On Report: Report when the device is powered on.
- Power Down Alarm: Report when the device is turned off.
SOS/Emergency Alarm: SOS Alarm the SOS key is pressed.