Attention: We have special pricing for academics, for more info write us to firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: The Digilent Nexys™3 digital system development platform features Xilinx\'s newest Spartan-6 FPGA, 48Mbytes of external memory (including two non-volatile phase-change memories from Micron), and enough I/O devices and ports to host a wide variety of digital systems. The Nexys3 is an ideal platform for any engineer to gain experience with Xilinx\'s latest technologies, and it is perfectly suited to the classroom - new students can build logic circuits without worrying about complex external interfaces, and more advanced students can build complete digital systems, including controllers, CODECs, and embedded processors.
The on-board Adept™ high-speed USB2 port provides board power, FPGA programming, and user-data transfers at rates up to 38Mbytes/sec. A large collection of low-cost peripheral boards, including more than 30 Pmods™ and several new Vmods™, can add additional features to the Nexys3, including A/D and D/A converters, breadboards, motor drivers, displays, etc. The Nexys3 is fully compatible with all Xilinx tools, including the free WebPack™ as well as Chipscope™, EDK™ (embedded processor design kit) and other tools.
- Xilinx Spartan6 XC6LX16-CS324
- 16Mbyte Micron Cellular RAM
- 16Mbyte Micron Parallel PCM
- 16Mbyte Micron Quad-mode SPI PCM
- 10/100 SMSC LAN8710 PHY
- Digilent Adept USB port for power, programming & data transfers
- Type-A USB host for mouse, keyboard or memory stick
- 8-bit VGA
- 100MHz fixed-frequency oscillator
- 8 slide switches, 5 push buttons, 4-digit 7seg display, 8 LEDs
- Four double-wide Pmod™ connectors, one VHDC connector
- Rugged plastic case, USB cable included