The USB oscilloscope (Analog Discovery V2) is a multifunctional instrument that can measure, visualize, generate, record and control mixed signals from all types of circuits. It is small enough to fit in your pocket, but powerful enough to replace a laboratory equipment. Powered by a high-speed USB port and Waveforms software, this product lets you build and test digital circuits outside the laboratory.
Complements this magnificent new USB oscilloscope with BNC connector and adapter with these probes to the oscilloscope.
This product is supported by the Xilinx university program.
- Two-channel oscilloscope (1MΩ, ±25V, differential, 14-bit, 100Msample/sec, 30MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board).
- Two-channel arbitrary function generator (±5V, 14-bit, 100Msample/sec, 12MHz+ bandwidth - with the Analog Discovery BNC Adapter Board).
- Stereo audio amplifier to drive external headphones or speakers with replicated AWG signals
- 16-channel digital logic analyzer (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec).
- 16-channel pattern generator (3.3V CMOS, 100Msample/sec).
- 16-channel virtual digital I/O including buttons, switches, and LEDs – perfect for logic training applications.
- Two input/output digital trigger signals for linking multiple instruments (3.3V CMOS)
- Two programmable power supplies (0…+5V , 0…-5V).
- The maximum available output current and power depend on the Analog Discovery 2 powering choice:
- 250mW max for each supply or 500mW total when powered through USB.
- 700mA max or 2.1W max for each supply when using an external wall power supply.
- Single channel voltmeter (AC, DC, ±25V).
- Network analyzer – Bode, Nyquist, Nichols transfer diagrams of a circuit. Range: 1Hz to 10MHz.
- Spectrum Analyzer – power spectrum and spectral measurements (noise floor, SFDR, SNR, THD, etc.).
Digital Bus Analyzers (SPI, I²C, UART, Parallel).