The controller model engines Jrk 21v3 USB is highly configurable and supports four interface modes : USB, TTL communication , and analog voltage control by Radio Control (RC ).
The controller can be used with speed feedback or closed loop position control, also can be used without feedback as a speed control in open loop. The output current is 3Amp and recommended operating range of 8-28VDC, which has a derating to 5VDC and overload protection up to 40VDC power.
Includes block and pin header male soldiers are not terminal connectors, allowing for custom installations.
Note: Adapter Cable USB -A to mini -B not included . This cable is required to connect to a computer.
- USB connection that generates communication port ( COM) , which allows direct motor control from a PC.
- Ultrasound to eliminate PWM - induced switching in the motor shaft.
- Protocol high-speed communication.
- High internal resolution ( 12 bits) for a calibration with a result of soft and flexible movement.
- Sensor and current limiter.
- Protection against reverse voltage.
- Compatible with firmware updates.
- Bidirectional DC Motor Control.
- Operating Voltage : 5 ~ 28VDC.
- Current output of 3Amp ( 5Amp maximum peak value ).
Four methods of communication:
- Direct interface between USB and PC.
- Full- duplex communication with TTL interface for microcontrollers.
- Compatible with systems radio control (RC ).
- Interface analog voltages from 0 to 5VDC, for connecting sensors or potentiometers.
- Motor channels:1
- Operating voltage: 5 – 28 V
- Continuous output current: 3 A
- Peak output current: 5 A
- Auto-detect baud rate range: 300 – 115,200 bps
- Available fixed baud rates: 300 – 115,200 bps
- Available PWM frequencies: 20 kHz, 5 kHz
- Reverse voltage protection?: Yes
- USB connector style: USB Mini-B