The Smartfil E.P is a type of plastic with higher resistance than PLA, it is easy to use and work with, it requires low printing temperatures and maintains perfect adherence with the printing bed without warping.
This filament is ideal for printing pieces used in art, architecture, odontology, sculpture restoration, etc.
This product contains a 750 gr Ivory White colour plastic filament spool that is 1.75mm thick.
The Smartfil E.P distinguish itself for:
- Excellent surface for sanding.
- Excellent resolution.
- Ceramic finish.
- Can be painted with any paint.
- 1.75mm filament diameter.
- Extrusion temperature: from 200 to 220°c.
- Hot bed temperature: does not require hot bed.